Saturday, May 21, 2011

Masumi Arakawa - Japanese Women Wrestling

masu-me (or Masumi Arakawa) was born on July 9th, 1988 in Utsunomiya, Tochigi, Japan.
She started her wrestling training in September of 2010 (which is kinda late for Joshi) and made her in-ring debut on December 23rd, 2010 in Korakuen Hall at JWP Climax 2010 against KAZUKI.
masu-me is also a singer, which harkens back to the old days of Joshi with the "singer/wrestlers".

masu-me - Japanese Women Wrestling

She has released at least one single and a photobook.
(Her single was released the same day she made her wrestling debut)
masu-me is five foot one and weighs 95 pounds.
In JWP, she has formed a tag-team with Tsukasa Fujimoto called Kyutipea.

masu-me - Japanese Women Wrestling


JWP Spot with Kaori Yoneyama and masu-me



(actually there are a ton of interview videos on YouTube with her)

No comments:

Popular Posts