Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Japanese Women Wrestling on YouTube

Well.
Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post.
It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here.
Thanks YouTube!

Japanese Women Wrestling on YouTube

Anyway, I went back into YouTube (which I am sure I will regret doing later) and got the top five most popular Japanese Female Wrestling videos there.
Watch them while you can before YouTube takes them down again....

Pro Wrestling WAVE #121
Kana vs Melanie Cruise.
Yumi Ohka vs Hikaru Shida


Kana vs Mio Shirai


Aikawa & Bito vs Takahashi & Shirai


Manami Toyota and Blizzard Yuki vs Takako Inoue and Kyoko Inoue


Akira Hokuto vs Mayumi Ozaki


2 comments:

Walter Yeates said...

You know I love my Joshi!

Lovely post!

~~ Sabre ~~ said...

Glad you liked it!
Thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts