Here is a match posted on YouTube by ElfenLiedPictureSh0w between two female wrestling greats, Debbie Malenko and Akira Hokuto.
Yeah, some of you may not know who Debbie Malenko is and that's a shame.
I think she may have been one of the best women wrestlers to ever set foot in a ring, but she never got the WWF/WWE hype.
Of course I don't need to tell you who Akira Hokuto is if you have seen very much Joshi at all.
These two start out fast and in just a few moves, Debbie has Akira trapped in a Dragon Sleeper.
But Akira almost immediately reverses it and traps Debbie in the same hold.
Then Akira ups the ante a bit by adding a body scissors to the hold.
An escape and a few high speed reversals later, and Debbie and Akira are both outside the ring, with an unfortunate second caught in the cross fire.
Well ONCE AGAIN good old YouTube took the video down.
Thanks Google!
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Akira Hokuto Wrestling Debbie Malenko
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 127 lbs Date of Birth: October 9th 1979 Wrestling Promotions: AJW (1996-) Pro Wrestling Debut: July 2...
-
Height, 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) Weight, 150 lb. (68 kg) Birthday, March 2, 1971 Hometown, Masuda, Shimane, Japan Trained By, Jaguar Yoko...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Here is a shot of Japanese female wrestler Mio Shirai punishing the arm of Moeka Haruhi in the ropes. Mio has been wrestling now for seven ...




No comments:
Post a Comment