Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro.
The video was posted by apocalyptico77 and it happened at Union Night in Shikiba on 3-7-2009.
Why Takanashi Masako is wrestling in drag I have no idea (Shades of Santina Marella!).
Maybe someone out there can explain why he's doing this.
But if you kinda look past that, it's a pretty good match.
Of course any match Cherry or Kana is in is good.
: )
You can check out apocalyptico77's page here and see some more great Japanese wrestling, not just joshi either.
Watch Union Proresu - Cherry,Takanashi Masako vs Kana, Oikawa Chihiro in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Mima Shimoda On September 18, 1993 in Omiya, Saitama, Mima Shimoda defeated Bat Yoshinaga to win the belt. Less than a year later, Mima gave...
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
I keep thinking I'm gonna give nagashimark a break, but with great Japanese female wrestling videos like this one, who can? This one is ...
3 comments:
Kana videos are always appreciated. I recently saw a BATTLARTS match she was in, and was just blown away by how quickly she took to the style.
Woman's talent is growing.
Kana has to be one of my favorites at the moment.
One of mine too, really. I know she's been around for several years, but I found a couple of her matches in a...ahem, a Ditch somewhere. Became an instant-fan.
Post a Comment