Yes I know this is my Japanese women wrestling blog, but one lady that is making quite a mark in Joshi at the moment is Mexican luchadora Dark Angel.
Okay...technically she's Canadian female wrestler turned Mexican luchadora Sarah Stock....and you may know her better as Sarita from TNA.
If I had to pick a female wrestler to be the "Ultimate"...Sarah would be on my short list.
She's been wrestling for 11 years, she's held titles in Canada, the US, Mexico and now Japan.
She's got the moves, the skills, she's built like a fitness model and besides wrestling, she's trained in Muay Thai.
Do you think maybe she was under-utilized in TNA?
On April 29th, Sarah won the Wonder of Stardom Championship at the RyĆgoku Cinderella event in Tokyo.
She defeated Act Yasukawa via decision in a match to win the vacant title.
Sarah has gone on to hold that title for 107+ days.
And so you dont think I have abandoned Japanese female wrestling, here is Dark Angel with Io Shirai and Iroha Takumi.
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 127 lbs Date of Birth: October 9th 1979 Wrestling Promotions: AJW (1996-) Pro Wrestling Debut: July 2...
-
Height, 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) Weight, 150 lb. (68 kg) Birthday, March 2, 1971 Hometown, Masuda, Shimane, Japan Trained By, Jaguar Yoko...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Here is a shot of Japanese female wrestler Mio Shirai punishing the arm of Moeka Haruhi in the ropes. Mio has been wrestling now for seven ...



No comments:
Post a Comment