I know that when I can't think of anything else to talk about, I usually go to Kana, but today I thought I'd mention one of my other favorite Joshi wrestlers, Mio Shirai.
It's almost like mentioning Kana.
Yeah I know I just posted about Mio and her sister Io when they were the Sexy Purple Thunder Sisters a while back, but Mio has been doing quite a bit in Japan solo.
Mio and Kana defeated Misaki Ohata and Tsukasa Fujimoto on April 21st, 2013 and won the Wave Tag Team Championship, which is the first title Triple Tails.S has had.
Oh yeah, Triple Tails.S is the Mio/Kana tag-team that used to be just called Triple Tails when Io was a member.
Occasionally Mio and Kana have to face each other like they did here at the Regina di Wave Championship tournament.
You can check out Mio's Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/mio.shirai.39
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Mio Shirai - Female Japanese Wrestlers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Here are a couple of pictures of retired Japanese female wrestler Yuzuki Aikawa. This model turned wrestler was pretty much considered a jo...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Right behind Kana, Mio Shirai is one of the most popular women on this blog. She was trained by Tomohiko Hashimoto and Toshie Uematsu and h...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Name Jaguar Yokota Real name Rimi Yokota Name history Rimi Yokota (Pro wrestling debut: - 81), Jaguar Yokota (81 - ), Li Huan, Himema...
-
Here is a picture I found on a Yahoo Japan Blog of Japanese female wrestler Mimi Hagiwara in her infamous white swimsuit/wrestling gear. A...



No comments:
Post a Comment