Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mio Shirai - Female Japanese Wrestlers

I know that when I can't think of anything else to talk about, I usually go to Kana, but today I thought I'd mention one of my other favorite Joshi wrestlers, Mio Shirai.
It's almost like mentioning Kana.
Yeah I know I just posted about Mio and her sister Io when they were the Sexy Purple Thunder Sisters a while back, but Mio has been doing quite a bit in Japan solo.


female japanese wrestlers, japanese women, female wrestling, women wrestling


Mio and Kana defeated Misaki Ohata and Tsukasa Fujimoto on April 21st, 2013 and won the Wave Tag Team Championship, which is the first title Triple Tails.S has had.
Oh yeah, Triple Tails.S is the Mio/Kana tag-team that used to be just called Triple Tails when Io was a member.


japanese wrestling, japanese female wrestling, japanese women wrestling
Occasionally Mio and Kana have to face each other like they did here at the Regina di Wave Championship tournament.



You can check out Mio's Facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/mio.shirai.39

No comments:

Popular Posts