I said I could probably do a whole entry on just Yinling by herself and it's true.
And I doubt very seriously that I could cover everything here, but let's go.
Yingling was born on February 15, 1978 in Taipei, Taiwan.
Before joining the Japanese wrestling promotion Hustle, she was a swimsuit model and race queen.
She joined Hustle as Yinling, then became Newling-sama (Mistress Newling), then went back to being a heel after being shot by a laser beam by The Esperanza (a wrestling cyborg) during a wrestling match.
Did you think the Undertaker's lightning bolts were a stretch?
And then Yinling gave birth to 6'8, 500 pound sumo wrestler Monster Bono.
Oh yeah, he was hatched from an egg.
Remember what I said about the WWE on acid?
Yinling left Hustle and when she retired, her final match was against her "son" Monster Bono, who crushed her with a big splash.
Yeah, it killed her.
Not really though.
Here is one of Yinling's more bizarre incarnations in Hustle.....
posted to http://joshipuroresu.blogspot.com/ on Sept 3rd, 2009
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Japanese Female Wrestling - Ladies of Hustle part 7 - Yinling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Legendary Japanese female wrestling tag team, The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo. The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka, Chigus...



No comments:
Post a Comment