Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Kairi Hojo - Japanese Female Wrestlers

Japanese female wrestler "Pirate Princess" Kairi Hojo was born on September 23rd, 1988 in Hikari-shi, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
She is five foot one and weighs in at 115 pounds.
Kairi made her pro wrestling debut on January 7th, 2012 at Shinkiba 1stRING in a match against Yuzuki Aikawa.
She not only trained in Japan, but also visited Mexico and trained with luchador Dos Caras.
Kairi has teamed with Natsumi Showzuki, Kaori Yoneyama, Hatsuhindoe Kamen, Nanae Takahashi, Chelsea and Koguma.

Kairi Hojo-japanese female wrestlers-japanese women wrestling

Kairi Hojo-japanese womens wrestling-japanese female wrestling

Kairi Hojo-japanese female wrestler-female japanese wrestlers



1 comment:

Ted Hobgood said...

The Pirate Princess! My niece and I were fortunate enough to attend a Stardom show at 1st Ring a few months ago. I went to see Io Shirai, because I had seen pictures of her sporting her special tiger mask, and I'm a big mask mark. (Little did I know that most of the Stardom women come down wearing variations of the tiger mask!) But when I saw the banner for Kairi Hojo, I instantly had a new favourite (and this was before she got the cool pirate tiger mask recently!) I loved her look on the banner, but when she came and wrestled, I was blown away. Best top rope elbow in the business.

Popular Posts