Got this e-mail from Image Shack a few minutes ago....
"You have 2614 photos stored. Since you're over the 500 photo limit you'll need to upgrade to a Premium account or you'll only be able to keep 500 of your recent photos. Older photos will expire on the 1st of March."
So nice of them to give me less than a week huh?
Anyway, for awhile at least most of my old pictures will be gone and I will have to redo all the old entries.
Bear with me and I will let everyone know if the blog will continue or go bye bye.
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Mima Shimoda On September 18, 1993 in Omiya, Saitama, Mima Shimoda defeated Bat Yoshinaga to win the belt. Less than a year later, Mima gave...
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
I keep thinking I'm gonna give nagashimark a break, but with great Japanese female wrestling videos like this one, who can? This one is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment