female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Friday, September 5, 2008
Hiroyo Matsumoto
Hiroyo Matsumoto is a female Japanese wrestler.
She works for the IBUKI promotion in Japan.
She also worked for Mayumi Ozaki's promotion, Oz Academy.
I found this video of her on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osi9PtyIGU0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
You know I have done quite a few write ups on Japanese female wrestler Jaguar Yokota since I started this blog. But I didn't realize th...
-
This beautiful young lady is Japanese female wrestler Saki Akai . Saki works for Dramatic Dream Team aka DDT Pro-Wrestling in Japan and has...
-
Here are a couple of pictures of retired Japanese female wrestler Yuzuki Aikawa. This model turned wrestler was pretty much considered a jo...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
I keep thinking I'm gonna give nagashimark a break, but with great Japanese female wrestling videos like this one, who can? This one is ...
-
Right behind Kana, Mio Shirai is one of the most popular women on this blog. She was trained by Tomohiko Hashimoto and Toshie Uematsu and h...

No comments:
Post a Comment