Sad news.
Chris over at Joshi Puroresu News posted this today:
This time it is the end!
I have to stop updating this blog i am afraid as i simply do not have time to keep it up to date. Sorry if you rely on Ice Ribbon results being translated but its quite easy to do yourself anyway with a copy & paste and an online translator. Romaji translator is what i use.
Thanks for all people who have come here over the last few months. The blog will be kept alive in archive mode. LL!
This is sad because his blog was a really good source of up to date Joshi Puroresu news.
He had matches, results, info and really good pictures.
I hate to see the blog go, but I hope it will be back in the future.
You can see his blog here:
http://joshi-news.blogspot.com/
technorati tags: wrestling news and rumors, professional wrestling news, wrestling rumors
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Monday, April 6, 2009
Joshi Puroresu News
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Legendary Japanese female wrestling tag team, The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo. The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka, Chigus...
No comments:
Post a Comment