female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Nancy Kumi wrestling Mariko Akagi in Japan
Nancy Kumi wrestling Mariko Akagi in Japan.
This may be from a tag team bout since Nancy and Victoria Fujimi, won the WWWA Tag Team Wrestling titles from Chino Sato and Mariko Akagi.
Did Mariko Akagi ever wrestle masked?
The more I look at this, the more I think I have it labeled wrong.
Nancy Kumi wrestling Mariko Akagi in Japan, posted to http://joshipuroresu.blogspot.com/ on 1-30-2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Legendary Japanese female wrestling tag team, The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo. The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka, Chigus...

No comments:
Post a Comment