Here is a video of Mimi Hagiwara and Jaguar Yokota taking on Devil Masami and Tarantula (Wild Kazuki).
This match is from January 4th, 1983 and took place at the Korakuen Hall in Japan.
Devil Masami and Tarantula were the WWWA World Tag Team Champions.
Watching this video I realized that I had forgotten just how strong Devil was.
I really think that she could have won the match alone.
She pretty much brutalizes Mimi and Jaguar both.
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Height, 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) Weight, 150 lb. (68 kg) Birthday, March 2, 1971 Hometown, Masuda, Shimane, Japan Trained By, Jaguar Yoko...
-
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 127 lbs Date of Birth: October 9th 1979 Wrestling Promotions: AJW (1996-) Pro Wrestling Debut: July 2...
-
Here is a shot of Japanese female wrestler Mio Shirai punishing the arm of Moeka Haruhi in the ropes. Mio has been wrestling now for seven ...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Here we have some old pictures from female Japanese wrestling matches in the past. Aiko Iwamoto vs Keiko Yamada Katsue Sasaki vs Kiyo ...
-
Photo Credit: www.wwe.com Here is Japanese wrestling legend Bull Nakano with a Dragon Sleeper on....someone. I thought at first...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Misae Genki was born Misae Watanabe, on February 14 1973. She is a professional Japanese female wrestler Her pro wrestling debut was Augu...





No comments:
Post a Comment