Command Bolshoi is almost a legend in Japanese female wrestling.
And with good reason.
She has held six titles in Ice Ribbon, JWP Joshi Puroresu and Reina Joshi Puroresu.
She has won tons of wrestling awards.
Since her debut in JWP back in 1991, she has managed to keep her real name, birthday and birthplace secret.
And she is currently the president of JWP Joshi Puroresu promotion.
Oh yean...earlier I did say her debut in 1991.
Yes...Command Bolshoi has been wrestling for 24 years.
And actually she looks better than ever now.
It seems she has gotten into Bodybuilding and it shows...
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
Command Bolshoi - Japanese Female Wrestling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Legendary Japanese female wrestling tag team, The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo. The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka, Chigus...


No comments:
Post a Comment