Since Kana seems to be so popular, here is another video from YouTube of Kana this time wrestling Chihiro Oikawa.
It was posted on YouTube by kapengmabula.
Like several others I have mentioned here, kapengmabula has a lot of good Joshi matches posted, and you can see them all here.
This is part one of the match.....
Kana has been around for awhile, making her pro wrestling debut in June, 2004.
Chihiro Oikawa is BattleArts' first ever joshi wrestler and she has a MMA record of 1-1-0.
BattleArts is a shoot style promotion that is a cross between MMA and mat based wrestling.
And in BattleArts, there are no pins, just submission or knockout based outcomes.
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Friday, July 24, 2009
Kana Wrestling Chihiro Oikawa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 127 lbs Date of Birth: October 9th 1979 Wrestling Promotions: AJW (1996-) Pro Wrestling Debut: July 2...
-
Height, 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) Weight, 150 lb. (68 kg) Birthday, March 2, 1971 Hometown, Masuda, Shimane, Japan Trained By, Jaguar Yoko...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
1 comment:
This is a great match, and a great user to subscribe to on youtube if you like joshi.
Not that you should need anything more than Sabre's recommendations, but if you do, I wholeheartedly urge everyone to watch this. It's rad.
Post a Comment