Here are Japanese female wrestlers Hana Kimura and Kagetsu.
I think Hana has become my new Kana (Now WWE Diva Asuka).
If I get bored, I just post a picture of Hana.
Anyway, Hana and Kagetsu are part of the Oedo Tai wrestling stable that I have mentioned before.
.
Hana Kimura, Kagetsu, japanese female wrestling, wrestling female japanese, japanese women wrestling, female japanese wrestlers, asian girls wrestling, japanese girl wrestling, japanese lady wrestling
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Hana Kimura and Kagetsu - Japanese Female Wrestling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 127 lbs Date of Birth: October 9th 1979 Wrestling Promotions: AJW (1996-) Pro Wrestling Debut: July 2...
-
Height, 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) Weight, 150 lb. (68 kg) Birthday, March 2, 1971 Hometown, Masuda, Shimane, Japan Trained By, Jaguar Yoko...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Well on this blog, Natsu Sumire, Michiko Omukai, Devil Masami and other Japanese female wrestlers are popular, but none of them are as popul...


No comments:
Post a Comment