Japanese female wrestler "Pirate Princess" Kairi Hojo was born on September 23rd, 1988 in Hikari-shi, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
She is five foot one and weighs in at 115 pounds.
Kairi made her pro wrestling debut on January 7th, 2012 at Shinkiba 1stRING in a match against Yuzuki Aikawa.
She not only trained in Japan, but also visited Mexico and trained with luchador Dos Caras.
Kairi has teamed with Natsumi Showzuki, Kaori Yoneyama, Hatsuhindoe Kamen, Nanae Takahashi, Chelsea and Koguma.
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Kairi Hojo - Japanese Female Wrestlers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Misae Genki was born Misae Watanabe, on February 14 1973. She is a professional Japanese female wrestler Her pro wrestling debut was Augu...
-
Legendary Japanese female wrestling tag team, The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo. The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka, Chigus...



1 comment:
The Pirate Princess! My niece and I were fortunate enough to attend a Stardom show at 1st Ring a few months ago. I went to see Io Shirai, because I had seen pictures of her sporting her special tiger mask, and I'm a big mask mark. (Little did I know that most of the Stardom women come down wearing variations of the tiger mask!) But when I saw the banner for Kairi Hojo, I instantly had a new favourite (and this was before she got the cool pirate tiger mask recently!) I loved her look on the banner, but when she came and wrestled, I was blown away. Best top rope elbow in the business.
Post a Comment