female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Monday, August 24, 2009
Japanese Female Wrestling - Ladies of Hustle part 4
Blanca X
Except for her looking like a female version of Speed Racer's brother, Racer X and holding an electric toothbrush (?) I dont know anything about Blanca X.
Other than even with the mask on, she looks kinda familiar.
Aoki Hiroko
Again I got nothing.
Is this possibly Japanese bikini model Yuko Aoki?
Chizuru
The last Hustle worker I know nothing about.
It looks kinda like she stole Candice Michelle's old fairy wand.
Or maybe Candice stole hers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Height, 167 cm (5 ft 6 in) Weight, 150 lb. (68 kg) Birthday, March 2, 1971 Hometown, Masuda, Shimane, Japan Trained By, Jaguar Yoko...
-
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 127 lbs Date of Birth: October 9th 1979 Wrestling Promotions: AJW (1996-) Pro Wrestling Debut: July 2...
-
Here is a shot of Japanese female wrestler Mio Shirai punishing the arm of Moeka Haruhi in the ropes. Mio has been wrestling now for seven ...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Here we have some old pictures from female Japanese wrestling matches in the past. Aiko Iwamoto vs Keiko Yamada Katsue Sasaki vs Kiyo ...
-
Photo Credit: www.wwe.com Here is Japanese wrestling legend Bull Nakano with a Dragon Sleeper on....someone. I thought at first...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Misae Genki was born Misae Watanabe, on February 14 1973. She is a professional Japanese female wrestler Her pro wrestling debut was Augu...



No comments:
Post a Comment