female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The AJW Championship, Part 3
On September 18, 1993 in Omiya, Saitama, Mima Shimoda defeated Bat Yoshinaga to win the belt. Less than a year later, Mima gave up the title to concentrate on her tag team matches with Estuko Mita.
Kaoru Ito defeated Rie Tamada on May 4, 1994 in Toda, Saitama to become the new AJW Champion.
Then on June 30, 1995, Tomoko Watanabe won the belt, vacating it in early 1996.
Kumiko Maekawa defeated Chaparita ASARI on May 4, 1996 to take the title, then Rie Tamada beat her for the belt on November 21, 1996 and held it for a little over a year before she too vacated it in December 1997.
On December 12, 1997 Momoe Nakanishi defeated Sachie Nishibori to become the new champion.
Emi Motokawa won the belt on January 24, 1998 and in turn, Momoe Nakanishi took the title back on April 12, 1998. Due to the title defense limit, Momoe vacated the belt in 1999.
Nanae Takahashi defeated Miyuki Fujii on March 1, 2000, in Fukuoka, Fukuoka to become the new champion.
And Miho Wakizawa defeated Nanae Takahashi to become champion on September 17, 2000 in Tokyo.
To be continued.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Well. Thanks to YouTube, I have had to totally redo this entire post. It seems they deleted every single video that I had put here. Thank...
-
Looking through all the great Japanese womens wrestling videos on YouTube I thought, "Why let nagashimark and DoubleMiz have all the fu...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Kana is a real favorite on this blog, and I'm expecting Mio Shirai to become one as well. Mio was once one half of The Sexy Purple T...
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Well here is a kind of unusual video I found on Veoh of Cherry and Takanashi Masako wrestling Kana and Oikawa Chihiro. The video was posted ...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
Legendary Japanese female wrestling tag team, The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka and Chigusa Nagayo. The Crush Gals, Lioness Asuka, Chigus...

2 comments:
Excellent.
Mima Shimoda rules.
She is actually a big heel on México.
I saw where she was wrestling down there. I think I did an entry on one of my Lucha blogs about it.
And you are right, she does rule!
Post a Comment