technorati tags:pro wrestling rumors pro wrestling news, pro wrestling, pro wrestling history, all japan pro wrestling, women pro wrestling ,wrestling rumors,wrestling pictures,professional wrestling,wrestling wrestler,wrestling wrestlers
female japanese wrestling, women wrestling, japanese women, female wrestling, female wrestler, japanese female, japanese female wrestling, japanese female wrestlers
Friday, February 29, 2008
More of Takako Inoue wrestling in Japan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Popular Posts
-
Here is European wrestler Lina Magnani vs Fujimi Sukisaki, better known as Victoria Fujimi. Victoria, along with Nancy Kumi, were the ...
-
Dash Chisako (Chisako Jumonji) was born om August 24, 1988 in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. She is five foot eleevn and weighs 123 pounds. Dash w...
-
Japanese female wrestler, bodybuilder, singer and idol, Reika Saiki. japan female wrestling, japanese women wrestling japan, Reik...
-
Toyota soon recovered from the loss. In 1995, she won the AJW Grand Prix tournament, securing her position as the number one contender ...
-
You know I have done quite a few write ups on Japanese female wrestler Jaguar Yokota since I started this blog. But I didn't realize th...
-
Here is beautiful Japanese female wrestler Makoto with a headscissors on the equally lovely Canadian luchadora Sarah Stock aka Dark Angel. ...
-
Here are a couple of pictures of retired Japanese female wrestler Yuzuki Aikawa. This model turned wrestler was pretty much considered a jo...
-
Here is a picture I found on a Yahoo Japan Blog of Japanese female wrestler Mimi Hagiwara in her infamous white swimsuit/wrestling gear. A...
-
Name Jaguar Yokota Real name Rimi Yokota Name history Rimi Yokota (Pro wrestling debut: - 81), Jaguar Yokota (81 - ), Li Huan, Himema...
-
Right behind Kana, Mio Shirai is one of the most popular women on this blog. She was trained by Tomohiko Hashimoto and Toshie Uematsu and h...


1 comment:
Excellent shots. Ah, how I miss watching Takako. Seeing these shots brings me back to the glory days of Dynamite Kansai, Bull Nakano, and Aja Kong (in her pre-pink frilly days...grrr).
I still have a poster of the "SuperFight" between Manami Toyota and Akira Hokuto (!) up on my wall, to remind me of how great women's wrestling can be when done by people outside the US.
Post a Comment